Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Budding "Ar-Teest"

Warning: I am about to shamelessly brag on my kid. Continue reading at your own peril...

Kenton is seven. He likes anything remotely related to Marvel superheroes. His enthusiasm for anything wearing a cape is boundless, and his expertise is pretty impressive on the subject.
Kenton likes to spend his free time drawing his favorites, and his drawings are just amazing, so I thought I would share a couple of the recent ones with you:

Note the web-slinging action in this one-way cool!
I love the detail in the costume and the arm-crossing is pretty impressive! I know I could not have done this at his age! Just to clarify-and it's even written on this one-this picture is mine! All Mine! =)
Wow! Check out that detail!

OK, I'm through bragging now. Go back to your previous surfing, but check back here soon!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

That is awesome. Way to go Kenton!

Southern Latitudes said...

I think he's doing a wonderful job for 7 yrs old. My guys love to pull computer paper at-will and draw as soon as school is over. They draw on car rides, too. It really has helped them improve with practice. You never know where that may lead. :o)

Robin of FL

Alison said...

What a fabulous display of talent!!! Kenton is a great artist! I would frame that one up Ro...I LOVE that you posted some recipes! I am in need of cassarole recipes...you have some more good chicken ones or otherwise???Love you dear~

Fifi said...

Great drawing!!

Good to meet you!!! You have a beautiful fam!